Service and Amenities
Melody Living Lake in the Hills is proud that in our community, residents truly get to drive the Life Enrichment calendar. Everything is based on their desires and wishes. Residents can be seen out and about in the greater community, exploring museums, touring parks, watching plays, and participating in continuing education opportunities. We encourage residents to maintain their hobbies and even explore new ones all while working together to define a community that resonates with all lifestyles and abilities.
Monthly Fees Include
- Three chef-prepared meals daily using locally-sourced ingredients
- Always available snacks
- Low maintenance living
- We maintain everything but personal items
- Scheduled transportation
- Concierge available 7 days a week
- Fitness & wellness classes
- Life enrichment programs
- Emergency call system
- All utilities included except telephone
- Wireless internet throughout
- basic cable
Community Life Features
- Enjoy the Community Life Room, the heart of the building, featurning:
- Mix and mingle events
- Lecture series
- Continuing education courses
- Resident's choice of programming
- Sit back and relax with freshly popped popcorn during one of our theater nights and enjoy a private movie screening with friends and family.
- Host your own club, council or association in one of the convenient meeting spaces available to you.
- Check out our state-of-the-art fitness room, featuring:
- Onsite staff assistance
- Fitness equipment for residents of all abilities
- A video enhanced fitness room allowing residents the
opportunity to participate in pre-recorded
instructional videos for yoga, Pilates, stretching
and other fitness programs.
- Pamper yourself at Melody Living's full-service salon, featuring hair, nail, and massage services.
- Ample living rooms offer quiet reading nooks, game tables, Wii games, a Skype station, puzzles and kids zone areas to visit and enjoy each other's company.
Travel & Transportation
- Step out-on-the-town and enjoy transportation to:
- Local entertainment & cultural venues
- Dining and shopping venues
- Doctor appointments
- Area worship services
- Outdoor recreation experiences
- Worship services are coordinated either within the community, or transportation is provided to local worship services.
- Experience onsite licensed nursing care, medication management and full-time care coordinators that tailor care for your needs.
- Our electronic health care record and call system track care and services electronically, integrating all health functions seamlessly with our staff care coordinators, primary care physicians and acute care providers.
- Safety monitoring is integrated with electronic health records to flag emerging issues so that your present and future health and well-being remain our number one priority.
- Health monitoring discretely and privately delivers information on health status of seniors to proactively identify health concerns.
- All care and services are monitored and managed by our trained staff through a single mobile device with integrated software, meeting stringent HIPAA privacy standards.
- Enjoy the comfort of your family physician or one of our onsite physicians - your choice!
- We offer an onsite clinic and video enabled care-conference rooms for onsite or offsite medical consultations, as needed.
- Onsite trainers encourage wellness for residents of all abilities.
- Scheduled onsite therapy is available.
- Credential pendants control access to all exterior resident units and doors.